-
February 4th, 2017, 01:33 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: OT: Russian bypass caps

Originally Posted by
Elitopus1
Ok thanks for the suggestions.
I have a few of the WIMA MKP series. I'll have to see what number they are.
I checked out those MKP1 caps at Mouser. They have the .1uf and .22uf in different voltages up to 1600v. From 5-7 bucks each. I'll grab some of those on my next order from them.
Oopps, No No, not MKP1s,..... FKP1s are the small value bypasses. Just download the WIMA datasheet, and read what their Engineers write about their cap, and you will come to understand.
Jeff Low Ohms
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks